IEQ IntelliNRG™ Induction Lamp Remote Control System
To facilitate the management and control of induction lighting, and to further reduce energy costs, IEQ Global offers the IEQ IntelliNRG™ remote control system for Induction Lamps. Regardless of physical location, the system is able to switch Induction Lamps on or off in real-time at the touch of a button on a computer monitor. The entire process can be monitored via a real-time video internet based camera.
The system’s design makes it easy for operators to use. From an operator’s console, the status of Induction Lamps can be monitored at the click of a mouse or touch of a button. As required, be it individual Induction Lamps may be be switched on or off in a single action – regardless of the quantity or configuration (i.e. a single Induction Lamp, a series of Induction Lamps or a building of Induction Lamps) . All signals are transmitted via standard internet cables or via secured wireless networks. The use of complementary internet protocol (IP) web cameras enables the operator to monitor the affected areas for human activity and to ensure that no errors are made that affect building occupants.
Induction Lamps save money. But the IEQ IntelliNRG™ Induction Lamp Remote Control System further optimizes and improves savings. With the rising energy tariffs in every country, this system enables our clients to have proactive management capabilities for industrial lighting. When deployed, the system help organizations to manage energy costs, and to bring companies a step closer towards achieving environmental sustainability.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Dimming Control System
Follow The Sun. The simple mandate from our clients has initiated the evolution of the IEQ IntelliNRG™ Dimming System. As the colour temperature and intensity of daylight changes through the day, our intelligent dimming system can be set to mimic these light changes. In doing so, indoor lighting can be managed to match or be closely aligned to outdoor lighting. This ensures the visual and physical wellness of building occupants at the press of a button.
The ability to manage colour temperature and intensity of indoor lighting can also be used to manage the behaviour of building occupants. Brighter daylight colour temperatures can enable humans to be more productive and work at greater speeds. Warmer colour temperatures, when dimmed, encourage mental and physical relaxation as needed.
From a lighting design perspective, architects and interior designers have the option to adjust and manage the light content and aesthetic outlook of any indoor space in any building.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Dimming Control System Features and Benefits
- Optimized management of light?— Just because lights are manufactured based on pre-determined wattages for specific applications, it doesn’t mean they are suitable for all our clients’ applications. Most indoor spaces are over-lit and cause unnecessary light trespass and glare. IEQ Global’s answer is the use of intelligent dimming control systems which enable or clients to manage their lighting requirements.
- Reduced energy cost — Dimming ability enables non-essential light intensity to be reduced. In doing so, the corresponding energy cost for the same illuminated area is also reduced, resulting in reduced utility bills.
- Low investment cost — The dimming system does not require the use of a dimmer rack. As it dispenses with the dimmer rack, it does away with the highest cost associated with any commercial light dimming control system. Compared to market alternatives, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Dimming Systems are the most affordable today.
- Flexible configuration — The dimming system can be deployed in conjunction with fixed pendant tubular lamps, coves, wall crevices or any lighting configurations that our clients require. There is no limitation to the creativity of architects and interior designers.
- Optional lamp technology — Subject to our client’s preference, the IEQ InteliNRG™ Dimming Control System may be used in conjunction with fluorescent or LED lamps. As long as the lamp sources are energy efficient, our clients make the final choice of technology.
- Wireless or wired control options — Single touch button control may be mounted or wireless. Both combine aesthetic design without compromising practical need.
- Improved indoor environment comfort — As lighting levels progressively change during the course of an average day, lighting can be managed to complement these changes and enhance the indoor activities throughout the day or night.
- Improved productivity — Indoor space does not necessarily need to be re-configured to serve its functions. With the correct use of lighting, the environment may be set for work, play or rest. The IEQ IntelliNRG™ Dimming Control System enables the appropriate indoor environment ambience for a more productive environment. The same space may be used for different functions or by different groups of occupants.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Biorhythmic Lighting System
Light affects a person’s moods and even health. Our body is regulated by light, by its intensity and the length of the night/day cycle— known as the circadian rhythm. All types of light affect our cognitive activity as well as our mood, telling our body when it is day, time to wake up and work and when it is night, time to rest. Each of us has an internal clock which casts different types of shadow and shade in the mind, according to the position of the sun, transforming light stimuli into hormonal messages and in turn into responses.
IEQ Biorhythmic Lighting System is based on this idea. Studies show that light has a psycho-physiological function. Bright light, for example, causes an increase in body temperature and improves cognitive efficiency but also leads to visual strain and physiological damage. Cool light increases certain hormones which are known to control our alertness while warm light is less stimulating but has a positive influence on our mental state.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Biorhythmic Lighting System Features and Benefits
- Balanced development — Parents will find it useful to understand the influence of lighting on children. Natural light has been shown to enhance vitality, boost bone development in children, reduce the risk of rickets, scrofula and anaemia. It enhances baby’s skeletal development and preserves blood’s alkalinity. In addition, natural light produces better general health in nursing mothers and reduces pre and post-natal symptoms like loss of appetite, backaches and tiredness.
- Balanced body chemistry — An imbalance in the circadian rhythm (internal body clock) may result in “light stress” — the irregular cycles of rising and falling body temperature and changes in body chemistry. In addition, scientific studies reveal that when girls reach sexual maturity, being exposed to artificial lighting interferes with their maturation cycle, increasing the rate at which they mature. This is more apparent in countries that experience long winter nights.
- Balanced mood — Lighting affects children’s moods as well. By regulating colour, temperature and light intensity, children can benefit from an atmosphere at home that boosts study, play and rest. When a child is depressed, elevating light colour temperature and rate of intensity is advised, while if a child is tired and in need of rest, moderate intensity and low colour temperatures, like sunset, will allow you to relax. To set the mood for study, intensity and high colour temperature reinforce a child’s concentration. When nervous, apply low colour temperature and intensity.
- Balanced disability management?— In America, Light Therapy practitioners treat children and youth for conditions such as learning disabilities, hyperactivity, anxiety, attention deficit disorder, dyslexia, headaches, anger management, stress and other psycho-physiological issues in children. Many children have successfully overcome these issues after a few treatment sessions.
- Balanced lighting design aesthetics — An advocate of the Biorhythmic Lighting System, IEQ Global has been educating the public, interior designers and architects on the importance of using appropriate lighting to create the desired psycho-physiological effect in designed spaces. The evolutional IEQ Biorhythmic Lighting System has been successfully incorporated into bedroom and home lighting. IEQ Global works closely with lighting designers to design lighting and control systems that change colours to suit the activity a child is engaged in. For example, a child’s bedroom is set to cool white light when attempting challenging Mathematics sums, warm white light for reading and learning languages and warm light is set for creativity-related activities like drawing and colouring. IEQ Global believes that Biorhythmic Lighting System is the right solution to promote well-being, also called LOHAS (Lifestyles Of Health And Sustainability).
IEQ Mood Changing Dimming Control System
IEQ Global researches, designs, engineers and manufactures products in an environment that is focused on each and every detail. Renowned for worldwide patents, the IEQ Mood Changing Dimming Control System from Feelux are some of the most advanced, viable and energy-efficient electronic ballast and lighting systems on the market.
The Dimming Control Systems mimic light changes through the day by varying in colour temperature and intensity. In doing so, indoor lighting can be managed to match or be closely aligned to outdoor lighting, enabling a Sun-in-House (SIH) effect.
The Seamless T5 and Dimmable T5 Feelux products provide the ability to manage colour temperature and intensity of indoor lighting, managing the behaviour of building occupants. Brighter daylight colour temperatures can enable people to be more productive and work at greater speeds. Warmer colour temperatures, when dimmed, encourage mental and physical relaxation as needed.
From a lighting design perspective, architects and interior designers are able to adjust and manage the light content and aesthetic outlook of any indoor space in any building.
IEQ Global supplies three types of energy-efficient lighting technologies — Induction, LED, and Plasma lights. IEQ IntelliNRG™ lamps have been deployed to our clients in Australia, Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, USA and many other countries to save energy, reduce and control operating costs, adopt Green objectives and attain Green certifications. For more information on IEQ Global and our lights, contact your local office in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Micronesia, and the USA. For a complete list of IEQ Global offices, click here.