IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps
To optimize energy cost savings, lamps should only be switched on when required. Based on conventional practices, almost all building occupants and managers keep an excessive amount of light switched on, regardless of the area of lighting coverage or number of occupants that require illumination.
Deployed to several countries such as Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore and USA, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps offer an environmentally sustainable alternative. By incorporating an infrared motion detection sensor in each lamp, our lamps are able to switch on and off, based on whether the illuminated area is occupied or not. When humans occupants are detected within the sensor monitor zone, the lights switch on automatically. Based on a pre-set delay, the lights switch off automatically when occupants have left the area. Its that simple.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamp Features and Benefits
- Optimized management of light — Our clients manage their own light requirements. With IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps, they decide when to switch on and off their lights, providing light-on-demand.
- Reduced energy cost — Electricity is used for lighting only when needed. In doing so, the corresponding energy cost for the same illuminated area is also reduced, resulting in reduced utility bills.
- Low investment cost — The sensor is built into IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps. There are no separate cables or additional wiring required.
- Flexible configuration — Designed to replace conventional fluorescent lamps, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps are a plug-and-play alternative that operates immediately without any configuration.
- Prevents human error and electrical wastage — With automatic off-switch capabilities, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Sensor Activated Lamps do what humans may forget: Switch off the lights.
IEQ Global supplies three types of energy-efficient lighting technologies — Induction, LED, and Plasma lights. IEQ IntelliNRG™ lamps have been deployed to our clients in Australia, Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, USA and many other countries to save energy, reduce and control operating costs, adopt Green objectives and attain Green certifications. For more information on IEQ Global and our lights, contact your local office in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Micronesia, and the USA. For a complete list of IEQ Global offices, click here.