IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Light Solutions
Imagine harnessing the power of the Sun, storing it in a lamp and switching it on to produce the brightest and longest throw of light commercially available today in Australia, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, USA and many other countries all over the world. That is the power of Plasma Lighting. It is the core of the IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Light Solution. The Sun is comprised of plasma that illuminates so brightly that it is visible from across the solar system. The concept of Plasma Lights is borne of the desire to emulate the ultra-bright and far reaching brightness of the sun in a compact lighting mechanism. With impeccable CRI (colour rendering index), what the human eye perceives is the same as what can be seen on a clear sunny day at noon.
With Plasma lights, nothing in its path is hidden from view, from tall building facades to high ceiling-ed indoor areas, high masted areas, stadiums, billboards and other applications. Applications also include search and rescue plasma searchlights.
Bringing all the benefits of the Sun, Plasma Lights dispenses with the Sun’s shortcomings. IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lights have extremely low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion), EMC and EMI emission levels. Compared with metal halide or HID lamps, Plasma Lights use 4 times less energy, generate less heat as a result and last up to 4 times as long.
Harness the power of the sun with IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lighting solutions.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps
IEQ Global offers the most powerful, commercially available light source today – the Plasma Lamp. Based on the same principles and the same light dynamics as the plasma layer of our Sun, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps provide the longest possible light throw without compromising lux levels or CRI (Colour Rendering Index).
About IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps
Plasma lighting is one of latest technologies for luminaries in the world market. In recent years, it has evolved as a substitute of search lights. IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps generate the full spectrum of natural white light, making it almost like day light. But using Plasma technology, Plasma Lamps consume far less electrical energy and generate less heat.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps do not contain mercury vapour or any fluorescent substances. The result is that our Plasma Lamps do not pollute the environment and do not experience material degradation. IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps produce very negligible amounts of electromagnetic or THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) emission.
The energy consumption of IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps is kept to a minimum, resulting in over 50 percent energy savings.
IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamp Features and Benefits
- Plasma Lamps are virtually maintenance-free operation
- Plasma Lamps produce very high efficacy in many cases, 120+ lumens per watt (in Pupil Lumen >130plm/w)
- Plasma Lamps have comparatively long lifespans: >32,000h hours
- Plasma Lamps produce excellent color rendering index (CRI): 85+ and in some cases 90+
- Plasma Lamps generate almost natural day light (8,900 K)
- Plasma Lamps do not have flickering and strobing
- Plasma Lamps have a very high power factor: >0.9
Applications for IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps:
- High-quality lighting – commercial building facades
- Long light throw – building facades, high ceilings
- Intense lighting density and high lumen output – precision manufacturing or assembly
- High quality spot illumination from distances of more than 10 meters— high-rise building facades, stages, atriums, auditoriums, high ceiling warehouses, aircraft workshops etc.
Key advantages of IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps
- Optimal energy efficiency - Plasma lamps are highly energy efficient and ideally suited to illumination of high rise building facades.
- Maximum lumens per watt – IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps generate more lumens output per Watt than Metal Halide or HID lamps.
- Optimal luminous efficacy – IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps provide optimal vision and safety by delivering the best possible CRI (Colour Rendering Index) for optimal visual clarity.
- Extended lifespan – The effective burning hours of IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps is at least 32,000 hours (before noticeable degradation begins), outperforming Metal Halide lights which only last 8,000 hours on average.
- Reduced maintenance cost – The long lifespan of IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps eliminates repeated faulty Metal Halide light replacement and the associated manpower and maintenance costs.
- Improved environmental sustainability – Plasma Lamps do not contain mercury vapour.
- Reduced capital expenditure – IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps offer a choice of 3 beam angles. This results in the use of fewer lights to achieve the same effect as conventional incandescent lamps.
- Improved building aesthetics – Despite an over 50% reduction in the number of Metal Halide lights, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps produce not only better brightness but also successfully illuminate the top of sky scrapers flawlessly in their true colours.
- Improved occupational health and safety – The long lifespan of the IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps reduces the need to replace lights located in difficult to reach areas, thereby reducing the occupational health and safety risks to maintenance or lighting technicians.
- Improved reliability – With no filaments, IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps have dispensed with the most common point of failure found in conventional incandescent lamps.
There are very few reputable manufacturers of Plasma Lights today. Depending on the manufacturing process, as well as the quality of materials and components used, Plasma Lamps vary in quality, performance and durability. Some manufacturers may make bold claims about their Plasma Lamps. When in doubt, seek clarifications from manufacturers and ask to see authentic testing certification papers for Plasma Lamps. IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps are manufactured under strict quality control guidelines and use only the best materials or components available in the market today. IEQ IntelliNRG™ Plasma Lamps come with the required test certifications.
IEQ Global supplies three types of energy-efficient lighting technologies— Induction, LED, and Plasma lights. IEQ IntelliNRG™ lamps have been deployed to our clients in Australia, Austria, Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland, USA and many other countries to save energy, reduce and control operating costs, adopt Green objectives and attain Green certifications. For more information on IEQ Global and our lights, contact your local office in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Micronesia, and the USA. For a complete list of IEQ Global offices, click here.